Do you want to work as a sprinkler mechanic in the North Holland and South Holland region?
You can also apply to this vacancy as a freelancer!
ABOUT THE FUNCTION:
Are you an experienced sprinkler mechanic, do you know everything about sprinkler installations and are you confident? Then we are looking for you! We have a great vacancy for a sprinkler mechanic!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
• You maintain sprinkler installations, overhaul alarm valves, non-return valves and related appendages.
• You supervise suppliers.
• You check all fire and technical alarms.
• You take care of the periodic test work of the sprinkler and fire alarm systems.
• You are responsible for carrying out these test activities correctly and with precision and for correctly completing and submitting the test forms.
• You resolve malfunctions, both mechanically and electrically. For 95% this will be mechanical, but electrical (fire alarm and 230/400 volts) also occurs.
• You carry out small projects, such as replacing a valve, pressure switch or thermostat.
• You make minor adjustments to the pipes (minor fitting work).
• Demonstrable work experience as a sprinkler mechanic.
• Copy of Valid ID (front and back) or Passport (both pages of the photo and BSN.
• In possession of a valid VCA diploma.
• Driving license B and own transport is a plus.
• You have the right flair, so that you are the business card for the company.
• You work in a solution-oriented, proactive way and you stand firm.
• Able to work independently, but also easily in a team.
• Motivation to do good work that you are proud of.
• It is important that you speak good Dutch.
• You have at least MBO work and thinking level in a technical (mechanical engineering) direction.
• Preferably you have sprinkler technology A/B and you have experience with electrical installations.
• You have knowledge of and experience with sprinkler systems and other fire protection systems.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be working in a dynamic company. You will have the opportunity to follow courses and training, have a view of career opportunities and you have a view of permanent employment
WHAT WE OFFER
• Excellent salary and good working conditions in accordance with ABU CAO.
• Good secondary employment conditions
• Do you want to specialize? This is always possible with training via Bouw Support.
• 24 days of leave.
• Travel allowance.
• Online support.
• Friday afternoon drinks!
ABOUT BOUW SUPPORT
Bouw Support Nederland is an organization in which mediation, customization, personal approach and the right planning are self-evident. The wishes and interests of our clients and professionals are central to this.