Do you want to carry out tile work in the South Holland / North Holland region?
You can also apply for this project as an employee!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Are you an experienced tiler, do you know everything about tile work, do you work well together and do you stand firm? Are you available immediately or at short notice? Then we are looking for you! We have a number of vacancies open for a tiler, both self-employed and teams with several carpenters are always welcome!
• Demonstrable work experience as a tiler.
• Copy of Valid ID (front and back) or Passport (both pages of the photo and BSN.
• In possession of a valid VCA diploma.
• Driving license B and own transport.
• Own (approved) hand tools.
• Copy of a valid extract from the Chamber of Commerce.
• VAT number and IBAN.
• Copy of liability insurance.
• You have the right flair, so that you are the business card for the company.
• You work in a solution-oriented, proactive way and you stand firm.
• Able to work independently, but also easily in a team.
• Motivation to do good work that you are proud of.
• It’s a pre if you also speak a little Dutch.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will work in a young and dynamic company where several freelancers are employed. There are also opportunities to follow courses and training.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Excellent all-in salary and good working conditions.
• Payment within 7, 14 or 30 days*, depending on the order.
• Do you want to specialize yourself? This is always possible with training via Bouw Support.
• If necessary, we offer assistance with administration and invoicing.
• Advice and support via our online helpdesk.
ABOUT BOUW SUPPORT
Bouw Support Nederland is an organization in which mediation, customization, personal approach and the right planning are self-evident. The wishes and interests of our clients and professionals are central to this.