Freelance – Sprinkler mechanic
Do you want to work as a sprinkler mechanic in the South Holland / North Holland region?
You can also apply for this project as an employee!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Are you an experienced sprinkler mechanic, do you know everything about sprinkler installations and are you confident? Then we are looking for you! We have a great vacancy for a sprinkler mechanic!
Freelancers as well as couples and teams are always welcome!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
• You maintain sprinkler installations, overhaul alarm valves, non-return valves and related appendages.
• You supervise suppliers.
• You check all fire and technical alarms.
• You take care of the periodic test work of the sprinkler and fire alarm systems.
• You are responsible for carrying out these test activities correctly and with precision and for correctly completing and submitting the test forms.
• You resolve malfunctions, both mechanically and electrically. For 95% this will be mechanical, but electrical (fire alarm and 230/400 volts) also occurs.
• You carry out small projects, such as replacing a valve, pressure switch or thermostat.
• You make minor adjustments to the pipes (minor fitting work).
• Demonstrable work experience as a sprinkler mechanic.
• Copy of Valid ID (front and back) or Passport.
• In possession of a valid VCA diploma.
• Driving license B and own transport.
• Own (approved) hand tools.
• Copy of a valid extract from the Chamber of Commerce.
• VAT number and IBAN.
• Copy of liability insurance.
• You have the right flair, so that you are the business card for the company.
• You work in a solution-oriented, proactive way and you stand firm.
• Able to work independently, but also easily in a team.
• Motivation to do good work that you are proud of.
• It’s a pre if you also speak a little Dutch.
• You have at least MBO work and thinking level in a technical (mechanical engineering) direction.
• Preferably you have sprinkler technology A/B and you have experience with electrical installations.
• You have knowledge of and experience with sprinkler systems and other fire protection systems.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will work in a young and dynamic company where several freelancers are employed. There are also opportunities to follow courses and training.
WHAT WE OFFER
• An all-in hourly rate and good working conditions.
• Payment within 7 or 14 days*, depending on the project.
• Do you want to specialize yourself? This is always possible with training via Bouw Support.
• If desired and/or necessary, we offer assistance with administration and invoicing.
• Advice and support during office hours via our online helpdesk.
ABOUT BOUW SUPPORT
Bouw Support Nederland is an organization in which mediation, customization, personal approach and the right planning are self-evident. The wishes and interests of our clients and professionals are central to this.