Freelance – Plumber
Do you want to work as a plumber in the South Holland / North Holland region?
You can also apply for this project as an employee!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
As a plumber you are responsible for laying (thin & thick-walled) pipes and placing, installing and finishing plumbing, zinc work and roofing.
Freelancers as well as couples and teams are always welcome!
In addition, you will be busy installing and connecting central heating boilers, air ducts and mechanical ventilation boxes. On the basis of a drawing, you determine independently or in consultation with your manager what the best approach is. You are also actively involved in solving problems that arise during the project.
• Demonstrable work experience as a plumber.
• Copy of Valid ID (front and back) or Passport.
• In possession of a valid VCA diploma.
• Driving license B and own transport.
• Own (approved) hand tools.
• Copy of a valid extract from the Chamber of Commerce.
• VAT number and IBAN.
• Copy of liability insurance.
• You have the right flair, so that you are the business card for the company.
• You work in a solution-oriented, proactive way and you stand firm.
• Able to work independently, but also easily in a team.
• Motivation to do good work that you are proud of.
• It’s a pre if you also speak a little Dutch.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will work in a young and dynamic company where several freelancers are employed. There are also opportunities to follow courses and training.
WHAT WE OFFER
• An all-in hourly rate and good working conditions.
• Payment within 7 or 14 days*, depending on the project.
• Do you want to specialize yourself? This is always possible with training via Bouw Support.
• If desired and/or necessary, we offer assistance with administration and invoicing.
• Advice and support during office hours via our online helpdesk.
ABOUT BOUW SUPPORT
Bouw Support Nederland is an organization in which mediation, customization, personal approach and the right planning are self-evident. The wishes and interests of our clients and professionals are central to this.