Freelance – Painter
Do you want to work as a painter in the South Holland / North Holland region?
You can also apply for this project as an employee!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Are you an experienced painter, do you know everything about painting work and are you firmly in your shoes? Then we are looking for you!
• Demonstrable work experience as a painter.
• Copy of Valid ID (front and back) or Passport (both pages of the photo and BSN.
• In possession of a valid VCA diploma.
• Driving license B and own transport.
• Own (approved) hand tools.
• Copy of a valid extract from the Chamber of Commerce.
• VAT number and IBAN.
• Copy of liability insurance.
• You have the right flair, so that you are the business card for the company.
• You work in a solution-oriented, proactive way and you stand firm.
• Able to work independently, but also easily in a team.
• Motivation to do good work that you are proud of.
• It’s a pre if you also speak a little Dutch.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will work in a young and dynamic company where several freelancers are employed. There are also opportunities to follow courses and training.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Excellent all-in salary and good working conditions.
• Payment within 7, 14 or 30 days*, depending on the order.
• Do you want to specialize yourself? This is always possible with training via Bouw Support.
• If necessary, we offer assistance with administration and invoicing.
• Advice and support via our online helpdesk.
ABOUT BOUW SUPPORT
Bouw Support Nederland is an organization in which mediation, customization, personal approach and the right planning are self-evident. The wishes and interests of our clients and professionals are central to this.