Freelance – Concrete Carpenters
Do you want to work as a concrete carpenter in the South Holland / North Holland region?
You can also apply for this project as an employee!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
As a concrete carpenter, you know better than anyone that you lay the foundations for the project. Among other things, you hammer the formwork of wood or metal in accordance with the supplied construction drawings.
Freelancers as well as couples and teams are always welcome!
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
• Work from the construction drawing.
• Pouring concrete.
• (Dis)assembly of formwork.
• Placing prefab elements.
• Install wide plates.
• Demonstrable work experience as a concrete carpenter.
• Copy of Valid ID (front and back) or Passport.
• In possession of a valid VCA diploma.
• Driving license B and own transport.
• Own (approved) hand tools.
• Copy of a valid extract from the Chamber of Commerce.
• VAT number and IBAN.
• Copy of liability insurance.
• You have the right flair, so that you are the business card for the company.
• You work in a solution-oriented, proactive way and you stand firm.
• Able to work independently, but also easily in a team.
• Motivation to do good work that you are proud of.
• It’s a pre if you also speak a little Dutch.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will work in a young and dynamic company where several freelancers are employed. There are also opportunities to follow courses and training.
WHAT WE OFFER
• An all-in hourly rate and good working conditions.
• Payment within 7 or 14 days*, depending on the project.
• Do you want to specialize yourself? This is always possible with training via Bouw Support.
• If desired and/or necessary, we offer assistance with administration and invoicing.
• Advice and support during office hours via our online helpdesk.
ABOUT BOUW SUPPORT
Bouw Support Nederland is an organization in which mediation, customization, personal approach and the right planning are self-evident. The wishes and interests of our clients and professionals are central to this.